Lento 3.5kVA 48V Solar Hybrid Industrial Inverter
Solar Hybrid Systems (PCU) are ideal in case of higher loads. The hybrid solar system features a bank of solar photovoltaic modules tied to a bank of batteries with a controlling interface. The controlling interface is the critical component here. Lento has designed a superior computerized digital controller with these features:
- Monitoring of battery voltage, optimum battery charging, state of battery charge monitor, low voltage and overload cut out.
- Quick battery charging mode using solar or mains power or both with the controller sensing SPV module power and switching to mains if the voltage is low, as happens in rainy conditions.
- Switch over of load to solar when the monitoring unit senses it can bear the load. Lento controller monitors and seamlessly switches power in milliseconds, making it ideal even for sensitive electronic devices like computers.
- DSP-based sine wave output with fixed 50 Hz 230 V sine wave output. This enhances the reliability and durability of equipment designed to work on sine waves such as air conditioners, refrigerators, tube lights and fans.
- Energy conservation is highest while battery backup is longest in our DSP-based solar hybrid systems