Bosch Electric Induction Hob PIV975DC1E
The flexibility of cooking zones of the Built-In Induction Hob
- Ring zone triple: use regular up to extra large cookware (e.g. paella pans) on the expandable cooking zone.
- Cooking zone front left: 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. power 3.1 KW)
- Cooking zone rear left: 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. power 3.1 KW)
- Cooking zone middle: 210 mm, 260 mm, 320 mm, 3.3 KW (max. power 4.4 KW)
- Cooking zone rear right: 145 mm , 1.4 KW (max power 2.2 KW)
- Cooking zone front right: 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- Direct Select Premium Touch Control: directly control the power on the extra large illuminated touch bar (invisible when switched off).
- 17 power levels for each cooking zone: precisely adapt the heat with 17 power levels (9 main levels and 8 intermediate levels).
- Keep warm function – low setting for keeping food warm at the touch of a button: keep dishes warm at preset low power level.
- Timer with automatic switch off for all zones
: switches off the cooking zone at the end of the time set (e.g. for boiled eggs).
: an alarm sounds at the end of the time set (e.g. for pasta).
- Count-up timer
: shows how much time has passed since starting the timer (e.g. for potatoes).
Time saving & efficiency
- PowerBoost function – reduce the time to heat up large quantities of water
: boil water more quickly thanks to 50% more energy than at the highest standard level.
- ShortBoost function – reduce the time to heat up pans: heat up pans more quickly than at the highest standard level while protecting the pan coating.
- QuickStart – Quick and automatic first pot detection: when switching on, the cooktop automatically selects the cooking zone with cookware (placed in off-mode).
- ReStart – Quickly reinstates previous settings: in case of unintentional switch-off, restore all previous settings by switching on the cooktop again within 4 seconds.
- FryingSensor with 5 temperature settings: prevents scorching with the automatic temperature regulation of the integrated sensor.
- Stainless steel side profiles with bevelled front
- Digital 2-stage residual heat indicator: indicates which cooking zones are still hot or warm.
- Childproof lock: prevent unintended activation of the cooktop.
- WipeProtection: wipe overboiled liquids without unintentionally changing settings (blocking all touch buttons for 30 seconds).
- Main switch: switch off all cooking zones at the touch of a button.
- Automatic safety switch-off: for safety reasons, heating stops after a preset time without interaction (customizable).
- Energy consumption display: shows the electricity consumption of the last cooking process.
- Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm): 51 x 916 x 527
- Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm) : 51 x 880 x (490 – 500)
- Min. worktop thickness: 16 mm
- Connected load: 11.1 KW
- power management Function: limit the maximum power if needed (depends on fuse protection of electric installation).
- Power cord: 1.1 m, Cable included
There are no reviews yet.