No-fuss food prep
Healthy eating just got a whole lot easier, thanks to the Tefal 5 Second Chopper. This clever manual chopper chops fruit, vegetables, boneless meat, herbs and nuts in seconds. Simply place your ingredients in the bowl, attach the lid and pull the handle. This triggers the patented boost system inside the lid, spinning two independent rotor blades at speed for faster chopping – no electricity needed! These ultra-resistant, stainless-steel blades will chop food to any size, quickly and easily, while the integrated plastic blade guide keeps everything moving for consistent chopping. Dice onions, tomato and herbs for salsa in seconds. Slice meat, carrots, celery and potatoes for a chunky stew. Or crush walnuts for a final flourish to that homemade coffee cake. The more you pull, the finer the chop – just keep an eye on the size through the crystal-clear bowl. The soft-touch ergonomic handle makes it incredibly comfortable to use, the lid locks on for safety and the non-slip base keeps the chopper firmly on your worktop. With a 900ml capacity, the 5 Second Chopper can cater for all the family. Plus, it’s a breeze to clean: rinse the lid in the sink then pop the bowl and blades in the dishwasher.
- Time-saving: Just pull the handle to trigger the patented boost system. This spins the blades at speed, chopping fruit, vegetables, boneless meat, herbs and nuts in seconds. No electricity needed!
- Efficient: The two ultra-resistant stainless-steel blades chop any kind of food and work independently for more efficient results. A smart blade guide keeps ingredients moving for consistent cutting.
- Customised results: The number of times the handle is pulled determines how coarsely or finely food is chopped. The crystal-clear bowl lets you monitor chopping size.
- Safety first: With a soft-touch handle for comfortable chopping, locking lid for safety and non-slip base for stability.
- Easy cleaning: The 900ml family-sized bowl and blades are dishwasher friendly, while the lid can be washed quickly in the sink.